Membership consists of those companies in the UK involved in the production and supply of light metal containers and closures and Associate Members, who supply materials, services or equipment to metal packaging manufacturers, or who are stockists or suppliers into the UK market.
- Management of issues and threats affecting our industry.
- Monitoring and lobbying of UK and European legislation.
- Management and monitoring of environmental and technical issues.
- Close links with government departments and other related organisations.
- Opportunity to participate in Committee and Working Groups covering a diverse range of topics.
- Promotion of your company at UK and European trade shows.
- Management of and reduced rates for shared stands at some UK trade shows.
- Use of Business Support Helpline covering tax, VAT, PAYE, employment & personnel, health & safety and commercial legal matters.
- Use of credit checking and financial information online service for UK businesses.
- Company details advertised on the MPMA website and in our publications.
- Free copies of all MPMA publications including standards.