Six MPMA member companies battle for top accolades
As the nights draw in and the temperature drops, thoughts turn towards dinner suits, London taxis and late nights out.
Yes, the Awards season is almost upon us and, after a small scale post-pandemic return last year, 2022 should return to former glories.
MPMA sponsors the Metal Pack category of the UK Packaging Awards which takes place at Park Lane’s Grosvenor House on 19 October – and this year we have another fine shortlist which will showcase the best of our sector to designers, retailers and brand owners who judge, enter and attend the Awards.
Six entries have been shortlisted and will competing for two UK Packaging Awards prizes:
- Metal Pack of the Year – Promotional, Decorative & General Line
- Metal Pack of the Year – High Volume Food & Beverage
- The Good One 500g Natural Cleaning Paste by RLM Packaging
- Shea Yeah – Body Butter and Hand Balm by Roberts Metal Packaging
- Farrow & Ball Liberty Sample Pot Tins by P Wilkinson Containers & William Say
- Roses 432g by Eviosys
- Irn Bru 1901 by Ball Packaging Europe
- Heartsease Farm Range by Ardagh Metal Beverage
You can see the packs here: